Photography | Cosplay | Make up | Music | Anime | Dorama | Babies | Daily Life

, , , , ,

[Review] Beholder (Steam Games)

Accidentally looking at some steam sales and got curious with this game BEHOLDER.

Watching the trailer and screenshots from steam, I got hooked on the graphics and art but actually not expecting something impressive about the game.


Starting the game, they asked me to choose the difficulties.
Trainee mode or Government elite mode.
Because I underestimate the game, I think it's an easy game, so I chose Government Elite Mode.


It's a story about a family that moved to an apartment to manage it. The catch is, they HAVE TO spy at their tenants, to make sure they didn't do or have something illegal. Or, if you feel that you don't like the government, and trying to make some changes, you can start by helping the new order.


We are playing as Carl Stein, the father of the family. When we see some tenants having or doing something illegal, we can choose between reporting it to the government or blackmailing them. Sometimes the blackmailing thing is not going to work, when that happens, report them! (LOL)

You can also steal from their rooms. But be careful, if you take too many items, the government will come and have an inspection, and you will be punished.


There are lots of tenants that you can move in to. Every tenant, have their own background stories, something dirty, and problems. Some residents can help your life, and some will make your life miserable. Just be wise in choosing every answer.


Even some tenants will kill you if you're rude to them. Choosing the government elite mode for a newbie like me is a wrong choice itself... LOL

It's hard to make money and even harder to buy some things because everything is so expensive.
First time playing. I got my daughter died from illness, my wife killed in a riot and my son got taken away by the government. Not to mention that I got killed by a tenant.



  • Graphic: 8/10.  So simple yet artistic. I like this kind of graphic in games. 
  • Music: 8/10.  The give me goosebumps and makes me feel like I'm in a country like Arstotzka (Paper Please)
  • Story 10/10. Every choice matters. And they have lots of different endings that makes this game more fun
  • Gameplay: 9/10. It's so simple yet so hard. you only need to use your mouse and WASD for the camera. It only lacks saving feature. They only have autosaves feature that makes you confuse when you want to load them. I think it's better if they also have a feature that we can save the game whenever we want.
  • Overall: TOTALLY RECOMMENDED. For people who want to pass their free time with a casual yet challenging game. And it's even worth every penny.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment