Photography | Cosplay | Make up | Music | Anime | Dorama | Babies | Daily Life

, ,

[Review] Notice Me Senpai

No.... No... It doesn't mean I want senpai to notice me.... Ba... Bakaaa!! >__<

So yeah, Notice Me Senpai is a smartphone game, basically you have to try for senpai to notice you... I think it's available for iOS and Android!

A game to accompany you in white day :p


Gameplay
Notice Me Senpai gameplay, is similar to neko atsume! Rather than collecting what the cat put out in our yard, it's collecting what the senpais give to us in our cafe!
We have to refill the coffee in our cafe for senpais to come. Add some furnitures, food, accessories, etc.
I just realized that you can change the tables with sofas, teddy bear, guitar. The more furnitures that your senpai like, the more he will come. And after some visits to your cafe, his heart will increase and there will be special events with your senpai and you will get CGs too! I thought in one table you can add more than one piece of item. like table cloth + food + vas. But... only 1 per space.



Graphics
The graphic is simple just like neko atsume, but it's also cute! Perfect for girls! Lots of pink colors and cute senpais.
I can't review the story yet, because I only play for one day and I haven't got any memorable events with the senpai yet :p

Me, Myself, Not a fan of neko atsume, because I got easily bored with game like that. But all the senpais are making me want to try it! So, if you got bored with neko atsume, come join me and play notice me senpai! and tell me which senpai you like! :p

Btw, I never met the goat senpai, and i got shocked too when I saw that at their tumblr! LOL! Nice one!

Visit http://skillshotlabs.tumblr.com/ for more info about the senpais and you can get your fanart to be published there too!

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment