Photography | Cosplay | Make up | Music | Anime | Dorama | Babies | Daily Life

, , , , ,

[Review] KLCC Park and Aquaria Malaysia

I always like water and fishes. So, aquarium is one of the best places to go to. Yea... yea... i know... it's not good to take fishes to aquarium, not their natural habitat. But I don't have diving license. and I seldom go to the beach or places to go diving. I just want to believe that not all aquariums are harsh to fishes. *fingers crossed*

so, let's start!

How to go there


It's quite easy actually. If you have google maps, just search it! LOL (not helping)...

jk jk...

Okay, I like to use trains. so, find a train that is in Kelana Jaya Line LRT. Then just go straight to KLCC station. If you can't find the line. You can go to KL Sentral Station first, then change to a train that will go to Gombak. It's 5 stations from KL Sentral Station.



If it's too hard. I reccomend Uber or Grab (like in my other blogpost). To know which one is cheaper. check it with google maps........ Yeah.... Trust me... Google maps is the only thing you need... :p

After you've arrived at KLCC. I recommend you to go to Aquaria via KLCC Park. So you can take a picture with the TWIN TOWERS!!!!

KLCC Park

It's good to have a park in the middle of a town! Even though the weather is REALLY HOT! But walking in the park is kinda a little bit bearable for me (I hate hot weather).  It's too bad there are no Spring here :p

view from the park


park's map

a public pool, where you can enter the water

drinking fountain!!!!


dancing water
It's nice that the park has drinking water. benches, and an open small pool!! you can play water there!!!!!!

This park is a nice place to take a picture of the twin towers too!! Perfect spot for taking the picture is on the bridge!

After strolling at the park... You'll arive at Kuala Lumpur Convention Center, where you'll reach your destination!


Enter the building, then go left until you see an escalator to go down. You'll arrive at the food court that has the AQUARIA!!!

The picture is not helping.....
You have to queue for the ticket, and please..... only 1 person queuing... The other please wait someplace else.

The admission fees are:


They do have promotions. Two of the promotions that maybe we have as an expat are : Maybank Card Promotion and Malindo Airline Ticket Promotion.

You can see other promotions here : http://aquariaklcc.com/promotions

Don't forget to check their feeding time, so at least you can watch something rare!

The Aquaria

I was there kinda late, so it was only piranha feeding time.


I saw some fascinating fishes or cute too! And of course, I gain some knowledge by reading the info!

OMG! THEY EXPEL THEIR INTERNAL ORGAN!!!!!!

Halp me ! i'm so tired in this aquarium!

an elegant yet kinda deadly fish

The elephant is so small~
The elephant nose fish!
AN OTTER!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!
IT'S A FISH!!!!!!

with a scary big fish on the background

LOOK AT THOSE COLORS!!!!!


Beautiful corals! They are glow in the dark OAO


SO BIG OAO


I'm bringing shark home *LOL


First time I saw mudskipper OAO

FINALLY SHARKS!!!!!!

LUBUK IKAN YU~............ IT'S WEIRD IF IT'S INDONESIAN... YU YA YU~~~ LUBUK IKAN YG TERDALAM *please ignore*

My bae is not really good with camera :|







ready to fight!


I don't know why they put monkey in the souvenir shop :|

After you have arrived to the souvenir shop, there are still exhibit that you can see! Don't go outside! You can buy your picture that the crew has taken for you......... for 100 Ringgit *gasp*



WHY COCKROACH!!!!

Can you see the cockroach?



***

  • The exhibit is kinda small, especially the tunnel
  • Not as big as the one I saw in Europe
  • Price is WHAAAAW! But, thank god i still can buy the fridge magnet :p
  • If you have never been to an aquaria before.... I kinda recommend it, because you can see lots of different sea animals! EVEN COCKROACHES!
  • Don't go here in weekends...... LOTS OF TOURISTS!!! and some of them are annoying.... (Examples : Pushing you, Children jumping on a wood floor so making loud noises)
  • If you are otters lover!!! PLEASE DO COME!
***

Bonus Videos I've Taken Inside


The Tunnel

The Shark

The Mighty Stingray

Turtle

The Bamboo Shark's Life

Beautiful Jellyfish!!!

Another Kind of Jellyfish!

The Dancing Fountain!!



Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment